Subject: Interesting contract
From: "Russell Nelson" <nelson@CRYNWR.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1993 09:37:28 EDT

Hmmm...  I'm about to sign an interesting contract to develop a
packet driver.  The contract makes them the copyright holder, and
they have the right to distribute as they wish.  The contract also
grants me the right to distribute source and executable as *I* wish.

That makes them happy because they can distribute a proprietary
version without source (this is important because driver disks are
usually near-to-full, and distributing a second disk is out of the
question).  And it makes me happy because I can publish a GPL version.

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com> What canst *thou* say?
Crynwr Software           Crynwr Software sells packet driver support.