From: Ian Clarke <I.Clarke@strs.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:51:06 +0100

Would anyone have an objection if I set up a mailing list for these
messages using Listbot (www.listbot.com)?  This would allow these
messages to be filtered nicely and make everything somewhat easier.  I
have used Listbot before and it provides a good service.  There would be
a small advertisment at the bottom of each email but from my experience
this is unobtrusive and a fair way for them to fund the service.

Unless someone really doesn't like the idea I will set up such a list
and invite those on this list to join.

Does anyone have a suggestions for what it should be called (it will be
in the form xxx@listbot.com).

Ian.

--
"Don't throw your PC out the window, throw Windows out of
 your PC, and install Linux"