Subject: Re: Spam [Fwd: How to get rich.]
From: "Jonathan S. Shapiro" <shap@eros-os.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 09:59:20 -0500

Not sure this is helpful, but a lot of spam shows up with suppressed "other
recipients". Mailman uses this as a reason not to accept the posting. Also,
if the recipient is not explicitly named in the originating "to" list.

We've had various people try to spam our lists at Hopkins, but so far only
one has actually gotten through the Mailman checks.