Subject: OT: list for making small linux distros?
From: Lynn Winebarger <owinebar@free-expression.org>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 23:09:26 -0500

   I know this is off-topic, but I thought folks on this list would be
likely to know if there's a mailing list for people rolling their own
linux distros.  You know, keeping track (or finding) of
maintainers/locations of standard tools, managing the flow of patches
for software you're not intimately familiar with, tools, etc, more
oriented to specialized (single site) server distros and central
management of a network, "gossip" about the direction/state of
the common toolset and new software (less specific than the kind of
discussion that would go on in the developer mailing lists for the
software).

Lynn