Subject: Re: As if the DMCA wasn't bad enough
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 22:06:56 +0200

we are doing our best to preserve Europe ...

reinforcements are welcome  (and the US cavalry is supposed to be great
for desperate situations)

Bernard

PS why do you assume that Republicans and Democrats agree on this
proposal ... I did not see it in the article.

On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 02:48:41PM -0500, Lynn Winebarger wrote:

> New Copyright Bill Heading to DC
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,46655,00.html
>
>     Couldn't the Republicans and Democrats find something else to agree
> about so readily?
>      It's enough to make a person seriously considering emigrating.
> Any recommendations?
>
> Lynn

                 CAGED BEHIND WINDOWS or FREE WITH LINUX