Subject: Re: Coordinated effort re: SSSCA?
From: Jean Camp <jean_camp@harvard.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:36:02 +0100

Write letters. Hollings would not normally get ten letters on this.
LOOK at the the medical industries. TELL your employees that their
jobs are on the the line.

100 letters from the Carolinas would shock the staff on this. Copy
them to Edwards (not Helms (R-Hell) that is pointless).

The IEEE will send out a member alert. WRITE LETTERS NOT EMAILS!!

-Jean