Subject: Re: Meeting the MS challenge
From: Kragen <kragen@dnaco.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 18:38:30 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Brian Bartholomew wrote:
> Peter Deutsch wrote:
> > Are there other people reading this list who have put >1000 hours
> > into free software development (1000 hours = 6 months full-time)?
>
> Yes.  But I get the feeling that everyone on this list has, and a more
> interesting question is density.

I do not believe that I have spent that much time developing free
software, or any software, for that matter, even including time I've spent
documenting it. I might not be the only one.

I am here because I am an avid user of libre software and believe it to be
important for the future of humanity, and I wish to learn as much about it
as possible.

Kragen