Subject: Exceptions to GPL, anyone have some prototype aggreements?
From: Al Davis <aldavis@ieee.org>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:39:37 -0600

I am doing some work that will be developing some software that is to
be released under GPL.  I have it partly developed now, but the
project has been on hold for a while.  Nothing has been released yet.
 I have some funders lined up who will fund the completion of the
work in exchange for exceptions to GPL on this work.  We have a
verbal agreement on approximately what is expected.  I need to
formalize it.

Are there are any prototype aggreements for this that have already
been written, that I could copy?  Does anyone here have experience on
this that you would be willing to share?