Subject: Re: Successful FSBs
From: "Tim O'Reilly" <tim@oreilly.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:33:01 -0700

Thanks for the vote of confidence in our tech support staff, Stephen. You're
making an awful lot of assumptions, weaving them into a straw man, and then
shooting it down.  I think that they are as good or better than the tech
support at traditional software companies.  In fact, many of them *were* on
the tech support team of O'Reilly's software division, when we had one.  And
in addition to free support for books, they also provide support for our
paid Safari online information service.

1-707-829-0515 http://www.oreilly.com, http://tim.oreilly.com