Subject: Re: Successful FSBs
From: "Tim O'Reilly" <tim@oreilly.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 14:07:57 -0700

On 9/30/02 10:13 PM, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@xemacs.org> wrote:

> So let's _call_ them "allied businesses."  That serves to remind _us_
> that they are less committed to FS than we think they ought to be, and
> that they could change their minds _either way_.

I'm happy with that.  FWIW, what set me off was the name of the thread
(which was, after all, "Successful FSBs") as contrasted with the tone of the
discussion, which might have been more appropriately titled, "Can 'Pure'
FSBs be successful?"

If we want to define pure FSBs and successful FSB-allied businesses, and
then find the overlap, that's a worthwhile discussion.

1-707-829-0515 http://www.oreilly.com, http://tim.oreilly.com