From: Faber Fedor <faber@linuxnj.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:46:53 -0500

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 07:51:10PM -0800, Tom Lord wrote:
> Awesome.  Holy cow, batman, that's one helluva margin.

They seem to have a business model that is working for them. More power to 'em.

> But am I the _only_ one in the world who questions the RISKS of update
> subscriptions when implemented in that form?

Would you please elaborate on those RISKS [sic] for those of us in the audience
who are clueless to the risks?

> Not to mention the
> question: what will there be to bother updating in 10 years unless
> innovation is more aggresively persued?

I dunno.  I don't even understand the question.

--

Regards,

Faber

Linux New Jersey: Open Source Solutions for New Jersey
http://www.linuxnj.com