Subject: The upcoming state of IT
From: "Benjamin J. Tilly " <ben_tilly@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:35:37 +0500

Interesting article:
http://www.aaxnet.com/editor/edit029.html

The author runs a small business that essentially
serves as an outsourced IT department for many other
small businesses in the LA area.  Every so often he gets
tired of explaining the same thing time after time to
his clients, and just writes an editorial to point them
at.  I have found his take on IT to be fairly accurate
over the years, and with minor quibbles I think he is
generally on track this time as well.  (Note that this
one is still a bit of rough draft.)

This is of possible interest for FSB both as a picture
of the general environment, and for ideas of what
possible concerns you might want to bring up with
potential customers.

Cheers,
Ben
http://www.operamail.com
Now with OperaMail Premium for only US$29.99/yr