Subject: RE: SMB Linux approaches?
From: "Chris Maeda" <chrismaeda@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:41:18 -0500

The trick is finding the right kind of pain -- the kind
that is so acute that the sufferers will pay big money and
that can only be solved with aspirin that is really easy
for you to create.  I doubt that any small or medium
business has a pain that could be solved by simply replacing
windows with linux, as Karsten seems to be proposing.

There is nothing wrong with getting pigeonholed if the
pigeonhole is big and warm and full of food.