Subject: Notification of Limited Account Access
From: "service@paypal.com" <service@paypal.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 04:02:58 -0700
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 04:02:58 -0700

Dear valued PayPal member,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system. We recently noticed the following issue on your account:

A recent review of your account determined that we require some additional
information from you in order to provide you with secure service.
Case ID Number: PP-075-282-992

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until
additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used
to make its decision to limit your account access, click the link below:

 https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd= login-run

If, after reviewing your account information, you seek
further clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal
by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".We thank you for your
prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security
measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any
inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal Email ID PP522