Subject: Re: Near future free software business opportunities
From: "Adam J. Richter" <adam@yggdrasil.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 10:57:21 -0800

Jonathan Magid writes:
>This is the April issue of iX. I am almost positive that this was an
>April fool's joke...

You certainly could be right.  The author is out of town until Jan 5.
The article seemed so plausible, given that the whole thing could run on
ramdisk and the only drivers needed would be keyboard, video and ethernet.

Anyhow, if the article is an April fools joke, I hope that will not
detract tooooo much from my point about the potential for GNU/Linux
on the next generation of set top boxes.

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 205
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."