Subject: Re: Linuxcare op-ed piece
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:21:20 +0100

Mandrakesoft, now Mandriva almost died for the same reason :

bad management imposed by VC who understood nothing of free software.

They wasted the capital into nothingness, with no results.

I do not know the figures, but it may well be that all the VC money
became WC money.  VCs have killed many companies with their meddling.

(meaning "Wasted Capital", of course)

Bernard

--
             Le brevet logiciel menace votre entreprise
               Software patents threaten your company