Subject: Re: More on free GUI-based word processors
From: Mark Eichin <eichin@cygnus.com>
Date: 02 Jan 1998 21:55:55 -0500

from the debian packaging:

> It was downloaded from ftp://ftp.edu.stockholm.se/pub/siag/
>For more information check out the siag website at
>    http://www.edu.stockholm.se/~ulric/siag/

It's under GPLv2.

Also, I'll take some issue with calling ez "simple".  Internally, it's
one of the most hideously complicated projects I've ever run across
(and I worked on Kerberos V5, so that says alot...) MIT Project Athena
used it for a long time, but it required too much local support,
especially for users who didn't *care* that it was free and really
wanted word or framemaker (which they eventually got.)