Subject: Home Workers and Franchises Needed Worldwide
From: heriaza <heri.aza7@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:08:52 -0800 (PST)

 Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:08:52 -0800 (PST)

We are currently hiring home workers worldwide to provide online clerical and
marketing services for online businesses.
All you assignments are listed in  your members area.
There is no searching or applying for work.

You can earn an unlimited income every month working part time from home
completing assignments in your members area.

Type of assignments include but are not limited to
•	Internet research: Searching Internet Sites for details relevant to
clients order
•	Mail List Compiling: Compile mailing lists specific to clients request
•	Data Entry : Compile data from Internet to data forms
•	Media Typing: Ad Placing, Email Forms, Press Release
•	Compiling Data Bases: Compile data bases specific to clients needs
•	News Letter Management: Type, Compile, Research, manage subscriber data
base
•	Promotional Campaigning: Plan campaigns, Execute organised campaigns
•	Response Analyst: Tracking media and campaign results

We also provide work at home job listings each month.
These are real home based employment offered by real employers.
For these you will apply to the employer.

For full details or to register please visit
http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=1344 38 3 75

For details on our franchise opportunities please click the franchise link
on the above page
Sent from the Free Software Business forum at Nabble.com.