Subject: Re: GPL and proprietary licensing.
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:55:09 +0200

The problem of assigning copyright to anyone is that he controls the
game.

And the same occurs when you allows distribution under a yet unknown
license.

I personally consider that the DRM restrictions in the GPL v3 are a
betrayal of trust.  As far as I am concerned, it is not even a free
software licence as it stands.

Bernard

--
             Le brevet logiciel menace votre entreprise
               Software patents threaten your company