Subject: RE: mechanised documentation and my business model solution
From: "Anderson, Kelly" <KAnderson@dentrix.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:33:37 -0600

 Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:33:37 -0600
I would also throw in that there are some neat tricks in CodeSmith that
anyone looking to build such a system would benefit from "borrowing".

I do very much like the plugin idea.

-Kelly

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking
protective action against such code. Sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising
from this message.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.