Subject: Re: A Game (Email - Kelly)
From: Don Marti <dmarti@zgp.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:12:45 -0700

begin Anderson, Kelly quotation of Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 10:40:56AM -0600:

> I didn't explain myself well enough. Imagine a combo box (why a combo
> box? Because it's easy to imagine) containing "Father", "Programmer",
> "Student", "Homeowners Association", etc. When you pick "Homeowners
> Association" the emails you see are sorted in such a way that emails
> from the other board members of your homeowners association are at the
> top of the list. When you pick "Programmer", emails to the XP list are
> featured more prominently, etc.
>
> This is very different than just +ing the priority.

So...the CMS, trouble ticket or CRM system just
sent out a bunch of mail that may or may not need my
attention any more.  Can this client talk back to that
server and ask "what's the stuff that someone else has
already handled that I can delete" or "what's are now
higher-priority items since I haven't answered them"
when I'm in "working" role?

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/