Subject: Re: [may be junkmail -pobox] Re: Free Netscape Source Code
From: "Adam J. Richter" <adam@yggdrasil.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 14:03:43 -0800

[Sorry Kragen, I could not find your full name anywhere --Adam Richter]

kragen@dnaco.net (Kragen) writes:
>- [Netscape is] planning to prohibit people from selling Communicator
>(or, presumably, derived products) for more than the cost of the media,
>as in the AFPL.

	That would mean that it would remain illegal to bundle
Communicator into most Linux CD's or to create derivative works that
integrate GPL'ed material beyond "mere aggregation."

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 205
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."