Subject: Re: Linux in the NYTimes
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 08:04:10 +0100 (MET)

From: John Gilmore <gnu@toad.com>
> The convention is to use the username "cypherpunks" ...

Thanks a lot ...
  this world is getting more ridiculous everyday

BTW.. in case it did not make the news in the US...
  Bill Gates took a risk by visiting Belgium ... this nice country
has a tradition of cream-pieing people like him
  (the French verb is "entarter")
  He made a nice picture on the TV screen...
    Actually he had special treatment... the usual is one pie, but
he received 4 (there may have been a fifth that missed).

  Sory about being out of topic

Bernard
 Bernard.Lang@inria.fr             ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 (1) 3963 5644
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Fax  +33 (1) 3963 5469