Subject: Re: Your article in the globe (2/5)
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 19:53:52 +0100 (MET)

>        Red Hat Linux 5.0 is now provided with some level
>        of support available, and was recently named InfoWeek's
>        OS product of the year.
>
>        Linux's support (provided mostly over the net, as you'd
>        mentioned) won InfoWeek's Technical Support of the
>        year award.
>
>        More and more linux based products are coming out, and
>        many of them are winning awards as well.  The Watchguard
>        firewall (www.watchguard.com), which was DataCom's among
>        'Hot Products of the Year', and the Cobalt Qube
>        Microserver (www.cobaltmicro.com) are among those I
>        find most attractive.

 Do you have references on the web for these awards, and products...
I am trying to keep a list.

   I have InfoWeek's Technical Support award ref.
   The InfoWeek's OS product of the year award was for 1996, I think
      but then it cannot be for redhat 5.0... was there another one

references to other awards for free software are welcome

Cordialement
   Bernard

 Bernard.Lang@inria.fr             ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 (1) 3963 5644
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Fax  +33 (1) 3963 5469