Subject: Re: The term "intellectual property" considered useful
From: Seth Johnson <seth.johnson@RealMeasures.dyndns.org>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 23:26:46 -0400

Better yet, I propose that we all make an effort to stop
contraposing the "we" against those who are, shall we say,
consistent about particular political or practical commitments.

Let me also propose that people stop freaking out in general.
RMS is a particularly emulative example of good practice in that
area.  That would include not freaking out when anybody makes a
stipulation such as I did in the email you have just attempted to
characterize that way.

Seth

--

RIAA is the RISK!  Our NET is P2P!