Subject: Re: The term "intellectual property" considered useful
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:55:07 +0900

    Seth> Ahem.

    Seth> So are *you,* Stephen.  I am among the "we,"

No, you were not.  When I used the unqualified word "we", it meant "me
and those who are with me on this issue", and that I wished to
emphasize my belief that those others have cardinality greater than 0.

Since I do not have the honor to be Russ Nelson, on this list I think
it reasonable to suppose that's the most it could ever mean.