Subject: Re: The term "intellectual property" considered useful
From: "David H. Lynch Jr" <dhlii@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 11:26:03 -0400
Sun, 28 May 2006 11:26:03 -0400
Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     David> The remark was about the meaning of the phase "intellectual
>     David> property" you chose to make it mean patents.
>
> No, you did that, by snipping the three or five following sentences
> where I described how Norbert's proposed meaning didn't apply to
> copyright or trademark, either.
>
> Good-bye, Illiterate Troll.

    I am not the one snipping so much out of replies that there is no
context to even determine what is being replied to.

    Presuming that your remarks re Norbert are accurate - which at a
minimum would mean your response was either of of sequence - it was
inserted directly after two other remarks that last being mine that were
on the abstract issue of intellectual property and had little directly
to do with patents

--
Dave Lynch 					  	    DLA Systems
Software Development:  				         Embedded Linux

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of
genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
Albert Einstein