Subject: Re: The term "intellectual property" considered useful
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 02:44:06 +0900

    Taran> You'll forgive me if my focus is on human beings instead of
    Taran> geography, ethnicity, gender and so on...

Huh.  A genuine focus on human beings would leave you no more time to
post on FSB than Mother Teresa had.  You're just as focused on
politics as I am; avoiding a question by saying piously "I'm focused
on human beings"---who you did not name, but described in terms of
their economic status and geographic location!---is merely empty
rhetoric.  No?