Subject: Re: The term "intellectual property" considered useful
From: David Fetter <david@fetter.org>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:21:58 -0700

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 02:44:06AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Taran> You'll forgive me if my focus is on human beings instead of
>     Taran> geography, ethnicity, gender and so on...
>
> Huh.  A genuine focus on human beings would leave you no more time
> to post on FSB than Mother Teresa had.

She had plenty of time to hang out with dictators and set up obscene
parodies of clinics where poor people could die in agony with plenty
of access to conversion but without any palliative care.  It's a
tribute to the effectiveness of the PR campaign that lasted through
most of her adult life--it's been considerably ramped up since
then--that she's associated with anything good.

And yes, I know, none of this has anything to do with the matter at
hand.

Cheers,
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!