Subject: Re: patent trolls and X-licensors
From: simo <s@ssimo.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 23:21:58 -0400

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 23:07 -0400, simo wrote:

> >     simo> During the EU case I've seen a couple of empirical studies
> >     simo> that shows the contrary,
> >
> > If you post that one more time without publishing an URL I'm gonna
> > scream.
>
> No please, no need to scream, here it is:
> http://swpat.ffii.org/papri/bessenhunt03/index.en.html

Ah and btw for links lovers there are lots at this place:
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/reperes/patents/

While anti software patents reasons (in Europe) can be found here:
http://swpat.ffii.org/
You may fins interesting the "Quotation on Software Patents" to have
some views from different perspectives.
This site focuses on Europe but the software patents approved in Europe
are often the same files previously in the US, and the legal system are
close enough for it to make sense to anyone.

Simo.