Subject: [1344] Work from home starting today
From: heriaza <heri.aza7@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:32:52 -0700 (PDT)

We are currently hiring home workers worldwide to provide online clerical and
marketing services for online businesses.

All you assignments are listed in  your members area.
There is no searching or applying for work.
You can earn an unlimited income every month working part time from home
completing assignments in your members area.

Type of assignments include but are not limited to

        Internet research: Searching Internet Sites for details relevant to
clients order
        Mail List Compiling: Compile mailing lists specific to clients
request
        Data Entry : Compile data from Internet to data forms
        Media Typing: Ad Placing, Email Forms, Press Release
        Compiling Data Bases: Compile data bases specific to clients needs
        News Letter Management: Type, Compile, Research, manage subscriber
data base
        Promotional Campaigning: Plan campaigns, Execute organised campaigns
        Response Analyst: Tracking media and campaign results

We also provide work at home job listings each month.
These are real home based employment offered by real employers.
For these you will apply to the employer.

For full details or to register please visit
http://www.typeinternational.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=1344_38_3_75

For details on our franchise opportunities please click the franchise link
on the above page
Sent from the Free Software Business forum at Nabble.com.