Subject: Re: correction
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:41:29 +0100 (MET)

Dear Sir or Madam,
it seems that you may have a 'bad link' in the article at

'http://marketspace.altavista.digital.com/WebPort.asp?Page=http://marketspace.altavista.digital.com/WebPort/English/I-School.asp?ArticleId=175&showContent=yes'

 The link is referenced with the sentence
  " More on how Linux Helped Bring Titanic to Life..... "
 but it leads to a page where Linux is nowhere mentioned.
  Since this is the same page as the one pointed to by another
anchor with the sentence "More on Rendering with the Alpha....."
I hypothesize that it is an error.

I have CC:ed this email to several other interested parties.

Thank you for your time, and for publishing this interesting
piece of information.

Bernard Lang
Directeur de Recherche

 Bernard.Lang@inria.fr             ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 (1) 3963 5644