Subject: RE: Free software businesses
From: "Anderson, Kelly" <KAnderson@dentrix.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:13:02 -0600

 Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:13:02 -0600
As a small business entrepreneur, this doesn't sound so terribly
compelling... It falls into the "Oh that we had THAT problem to solve"
category. In other words, if I pay royalties on the first 1000
customers, I only WISH I could have 2000 customers to pay royalties for.
I guess that makes me kind of a short term thinker, but if you don't pay
attention to the short term, the long term never happens.

-Kelly

 --------
The significance of the number N is that all seats
after the Nth are gratis.  He doesn't have to pay for
any of the N he doesn't use.  He doesn't have to
pay for N+1 on if he does use them.   Our firm
is sharing some of Gumby's risk (in exchange
for sharing some reward).

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking
protective action against such code. Sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising
from this message.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.