Subject: Update Your Information
From: "service@intl.paypal.com" <service@intl.paypal.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:17:18 -0300

Update process
PayPal
Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips

Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.
Update Your Information

It has come to our attention that your PayPal billing information are out of date. This require you to update your billing information as soon as possible.
This billing update is also a new PayPal security statement which goes according to the established norms on our terms of service (TOS) to reduce the instance of fraud on our website.

Please update your records on or before June 23, 2006. A failure to update your records may result on a suspension of your account.

Click here to verify your account

This new security statement will helps us continue to offer PayPal as a secure and cost-effective payment service. We appreciate your cooperation and assistance.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP468