Subject: Re: Tom W. Bell paper
From: Don Marti <dmarti@zgp.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 19:09:29 -0700

begin Rich Bodo quotation of Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 05:19:47PM -0700:

> I'm in sort of an informal betting pool on the next thing that will
> come out of google.  If we had an on-line pool that bet on the
> implementation of these ideas, and members could describe the ideas in
> a public wiki, then this could be an incubator for prior art.

Anyone got Google CDN?  Like coralcdn.org, but on port
80, and only for domains that are AdSense customers in
good standing?  This makes sense for Google on so many
levels -- from ad price war to network neutrality --
that I'm surprised every day they don't do it.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/