Subject: Re: Tom W. Bell paper
From: simo <s@ssimo.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:57:04 -0400

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 11:01 -0700, Thomas Lord wrote:
> simo wrote:
> > I think that you are speculating here not me. And facts tell me that
> > there isn't a single private company that is in the space business
> > without heavily relying on government funds,
>
> You're mistaken.

Can you name one that builds working rockets or space ships that are
actually used to send satellites or men in space?

I know scaled Composites have managed to make an experimental ship and
won the Xprize, but that's fairly recent and is not yet a business
itself, so I have not counted it as relevant (yet).

Simo.