Subject: Re: Tom W. Bell paper
From: Santiago Gala <sgala@hisitech.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:00:57 +0200
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:00:57 +0200
(I guess something got definitely wrong in my previous attempt :)

El lun, 04-09-2006 a las 14:17 +0900, stephen@xemacs.org escribió:
(..)
> > Usually what I really see is that it is divided at 50%: the public
> > gets the bills and the private gets the profits :-)
>
> A totally uninteresting observation, in fact the only one you can
> possibly make based on ordinary financial reports.

For me it is very interesting, as it suggest that the public sector
should tax heavily (say, 50%, like lotteries) all the patent royalty
system. This would, as a positive side effect, dampen the
cross-licensing agreements, etc., as the IRC would ask for their real
part of the plutocracies virtual money. :)
Regards
Santiago

--
Santiago Gala <sgala@hisitech.com>