Subject: pull-the-trigger licensing
From: Thomas Lord <lord@emf.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:12:42 -0700

Assuming people have read my last message in the "software pricing" thread,
would anyone like to work with me, as a for-profit exercise, on software
engineering tools that make it easy to combine open source practices with
the licensing management needed to handle "pull-the-trigger" sublicensing?

If so, please contact me off-list.   In 1-2 weeks I'll send replies to
all respondents
that decline help or establish a working group, as appropriate.

(I happen to think it is a very good idea and neatly solves some large
percentage
of the problems discussed on this list over the past many years.)

-t