Subject: RE: (c), but no year
From: "Lawrence Rosen" <lrosen@rosenlaw.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:22:46 -0700

Take a look at 17 USC 401. A year date is generally required in a copyright
notice. But section 401(b)(2) says "The year date may be omitted where a
pictorial, graphic, or sculptural work, with accompanying text matter, if
any, is reproduced in or on greeting cards, postcards, stationery, jewelry,
dolls, toys, or any useful articles."

/Larry Rosen