Subject: Re: Patent prior art database
From: Rich Bodo <richbodo@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 18:02:53 -0700

Ideally, one could mark up data they believe to be significant prior art
on their own site, and get it indexed by sites like
http://www.peertopatent.org.  That would just organically cause the
artwork to be found.

Probably wouldn't want to get too complicated.  I think ATOM would be
o.k. for marking up art, and someone would create a site from something
like the reddit.com code for indexing and ranking, and feeding it.  I'm
sure a reasonable implementation would attract a sponsor or two.

I think it would make a nice collaboration between EFF, CC, and
peertopatent.

-Rich