Subject: Re: Competition by internal expertise for F/OSS vendors
From: Don Marti <dmarti@zgp.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:23:56 -0700

begin Rich Bodo quotation of Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 06:52:28PM -0700:

>> interesting. Got a pointer to Don's analysis? I could not find it in
>> my search.
>>
> Last I saw it was on a napkin at Dana Street roasting company.  I
> believe it was used to wipe off a few crumbs from a spinach quiche.  But
> you have easy access to Don on this list.  Take him out for coffee and
> quiche and he'll re-draw it for ya!

I don't think I ever had the quiche there...maybe
a muffin or a croissant?  Anyway the chart is just
something that Jim Gleason and I came up with to
help put priorities on consulting clients to go
after -- is this client a revenue source, a learning
opportunity, or both?

--
Don Marti                                               +1 415-734-7913 mobile
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/