Subject: Re: slavery and freedom
From: Thomas Lord <lord@emf.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 16:03:48 -0700
Wed, 03 Sep 2008 16:03:48 -0700
Ben Tilly wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Thomas Lord <lord@emf.net> wrote:
>
>> Ben and Chris (Tilly and DiBona) are committing a logical fallacy.
>>

> I have worked hard to keep this reply civil.

That's appreciated.

>  It has been harder than
> it should be...

That's understood.

Hey, didn't mean to get hackles up quite so far.

Nice coincidence:  I've spent TOO MUCH TIME on this
(interesting, but still) thread today.   Bad, bad, bad.

So, perfect.   I'll absorb and try to peacefully give uptake
to your comment here tomorrow -- take a break for now.
We can cool off a little, ok?

Thanks,
-t