Subject: Today we just launched another amazing income stream ?
From: digitalseller <viri_lulu@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:21:15 -0700 (PDT)

Today we just launched another amazing income stream
with the Bear Marketing System. This new income stream
is by far the most profitable one considering you get so
much value for your membership.

Company: China CRT International Trade Co., Ltd
Our site: www.Crazy-digital.com
Email Address: service@Crazy-digital.com
Our MSN:  Digital-seller@hotmail.com

We are leaders in electronics suppliers	and also have more variety of mobile
phones Nokia, Samsung,

Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Jabra, I-tech. Choose from	the newest and highest
Mobile

Accessories on the screen	and see	the best mobile	phones from LG,	Apple
iPhone,

Motorola,	NEC, Nokia, O2,	PalmOne, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, Sony Ericsson,
Philips, DJ Mixers,

HP . We hope to have long term business relationship with our customers.
We deliver products purchased directly to your door 3-5	days after
confirmation	of your

payment! We ship the consignment via DHL / FEDEX / TNT / UPS or	other
courier services.

Shipping is for	Free .We will send you the tracking number and business
invoice	as soon

as the ship so you can trace the track online. We ship to anywhere in the
world, all we	need is

your full and direct shipping detailed information.
Once again, we want you	to know	that all these products	are brand new and
with this

price, we hope that	we know	best what is needed to be. We would love to
maintain a strong

business relationship with you to	the waiting list to purchase the upgrade
product. Thanks and

a greeting	as they	return to us with your order.

Our site: www.Crazy-digital.com
Email Address:	service@Crazy-digital.com
Our MSN:  Digital-seller@hotmail.com
Company:   China CRT International Trade Co., Ltd
Address: Hong Kong, China
products offer peace of	mind.
Much success in	your business, thanks