Subject: Re: Blender.2
From: "Jesus M. Gonzalez" <jgb@gsyc.inf.uc3m.es>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 20:25:03 +0200

	Perhaps I wasn't clear in that point. I agree completely with
you, in the sense that making the pices of software, and maintaining
them in good shape, costs a lot of effort and money. I meant free
marketing in the sense that the marketing itself doesn't cost a lot,
since people will know of your work, and of your product, without
little effort on your part (agreed, not zero effort, but in general
quite less effort than in other circumstances).

		Jesus.

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona             | Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
tel +3491 624 9458, fax +3491 624 9430 | Departamento de Informatica