Subject: Re: OSDD?
From: Bob Young <bob@redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 11:54:48 -0400

> Well, I don't want to argue with Bob Young, but here's the way I see it:

One of the problems with having a small amount of success is that
people start thinking you know what you are doing.

When that happens they quit arguing with you, which in turn means
that whatever mistakes you are making you tend to continue to make.

So please don't hesitate to argue with me, and I'm sure the same goes
for the Cygnus folks and everyone else in the Open Source space,
regardless of their degree of temporary success.

Cheers,    Bob.

Phone 919-547-0012 x227			Fax   919-547-0024
P.O. Box 13588				email: bob@redhat.com
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709	http://www.redhat.com