Subject: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:11:26 +0200 (MET DST)

 In France, we have been wary of this situation since the
beginning... and also of radical positions in a area where no
one can pretend to fully grasp the issues in the long term.
  Hence the creation od AFUL (www.aful.org) [sorry if it does not
sound good in English).
   There is no single speaker, and no single message, but
a coordinated effort, all by (I hope) responsible people.
And it seems to work.

 But a lot was done in the US too. However, it is essential
to have a strong figure / organization to talk to the decision
makers. Why is Eric more effective than Linux International ?
(yes.. I know that there is more than Linux to libre software :-)

Amicalement
  Bernard

 Bernard.Lang@inria.fr             ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 (1) 3963 5644
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Fax  +33 (1) 3963 5469