Subject: Looking for European contacts
From: Bernard Lang <lang@margaux.inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 21:00:56 +0200

Hi everyone,

  This message is intended mainly for european members of the list.  I
have to find contacts in EU countries to see whether free software
(related) projects could be organized in cooperation with the European
Commission.
  I should find about 5 people coming from different countries.

I am posting this on this list because I believe that it is in this
kind of community that I am most likely to find people interested in
doing thisd, and with a background that will make profitable
discussion more likely.

  Ideally, I wish to find people who have a large audience, for
example through the organization of a national association, or
something similar.

  If you think you fit the profile (and are interested), or can point
to someone who can, please let me know.

  e-mail+ phone number if possible

Cordialement
  Bernard