Subject: Need help -- domain registration
From: "Jonathan S. Shapiro" <jsshapiro@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:12:28 -0400

Apologies in advance -- this is way off topic.

I could use some help with a domain registration.  The domain is set up
and ready to go, and Ben and Adam Laurie have volunteered to serve it
from the UK, but I would like to establish a US-based name server as
well.

This is for the purpose of making an official EROS site that will
continue to live now that I have departed the University of
Pennsylvania.  I am grabbing both .org and .com domain names.  The .com
registry is preventative (and unlikely to be used in the end).

Does anyone out there have a US-based host that is registered with
internic as a name server who would be willing to be a cacheing DNS
server for these domains?  If so, please drop me a note with a phone
number so we can coordinate.  I'm under a time crunch, so if at all
possible I'ld like to resolve this today.

Jonathan Shapiro