Subject: Notes on free software
From: "Jesus M. Gonzalez" <jgb@gsyc.inf.uc3m.es>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 00:02:54 +0200

	Hi all!

	I'm writing, with the help of many others, a free document
whose name is "Notes on free software". It is still a very early
draft, and in many parts is still just a sketch. But perhaps some of
you are interested in having a look at it. Of course, all comments,
ideas and collaborations are welcome.

	Spanish and English versions are available at
http://projects.openresources.com/libresoft-notes/

	HTML, Postscript and LaTeX tarballs are available for both
versions.

		Jesus.

PS: One of the ideas about this document is to develop a libre book
about libre software, which in my opinion could be very interesting...

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona             | Departamento de Informatica
tel +3491 624 9458, fax +3491 624 9129 | Universidad Carlos III de Madrid