Subject: Re: the walls have ears
From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 04:24:11 -0400

      You are being disingenuous to attribute
    any share of the "insults" and the "scurrilious attacks" to
    self-interest; certainly from personal experience I cannot rule out
    "response in kind" as explanation.

Please recall, I said some people may have valid reasons to be angry
with me, because I don't always know how to get along with people
well.  You are attacking me for "disingenuously" denying something
which in fact I explicitly acknowledged.  An accusation cannot
get more unjust than that.

If you are going to criticize, you ought to pay more attention.